This simply presented but powerful feature allows up to three reminders to be set for any schedule entry. The schedule entry can be any type and it can be a once off entry or one that repeats. If the entry repeats, then the reminder(s) will be triggered every time a repetition of the entry approaches.
To see a step by step guide for creating, editing and removing Reminders, please refer to this article in our “How-To” documentation: How do I manage Reminders?.
Some simple examples of how Reminders could be used:
- Set a Reminder for a once a month farrier schedule entry, to ensure that you have the right horses ready in time.
- Set multiple Reminders before an important meeting or yard visit.
- Set Reminders for each riding lesson or training session to ensure that staff, helpers and horses are in the right place at the right time.
- Create a “Health Check” schedule entry with notes describing what should be checked and add a Reminder to it. When the Reminder is received, the Staff member can see from the notes what they need to do and record for the Health Check; e.g. check temperature, examine hooves, take stool sample etc.
- Create a schedule entry of type “Other” within “Professional Visit” category. Allocate a Horse to it and notes reminding the assigned member of staff to call the breeder to discuss some aspect of the horse’s development.
- .. and so on, the combinations are endless!
Refer to our step by step guide for Reminder management here: How do I manage Reminders?.
If you have any questions please contact us through any of the usual means: Contact.