Competition Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions refer to our May 2016 competition: Stable Manage I.T. Survey Competition 2016.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must comply with the two step entry criteria given above.
- Entrants must own, work at, volunteer at or study at the equestrian yard you are submitting the survey for.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- Entrants must answer the tie breaker question on the survey form.
- Competition entries are only accepted from yards in Europe, the United Kingdom and Ireland; although we welcome survey submissions from anywhere internationally.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Only one survey submission will be accepted per yard. Multiple entries from the same yard will be treated as one.
- The prize is as follows: a shiny new iPad Mini.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Prizes can only be sent to the address of the equestrian yard in the survey.
- The winner will be selected at random from the valid submissions.
- Entrants must include valid contact details upon which they can be contacted in the event of them winning.
- If an entrant cannot be contacted, the second drawn winner will be awarded the prize and so on.
- Stable Manage will notify the winner within seven days of the entry closing date.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Stable Manage shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Entries cannot be submitted by family members, employees or those otherwise connected with Stable Manage in some way.
- Stable Manage also reserves the right to amend or cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Stable Manage.
Stable Manage I.T. Survey Competition 2016
Complete the Stable Manage Information Technology (I.T.) Survey by midnight 1 Jul 2016 GMT and you will be in the hat for a shiny Apple iPad Mini. It takes just two minutes.
The survey is about how I.T. is used at equestrian yards. To access the survey click this link: http://goo.gl/forms/7DZk57Xm0U
With the survey done, you are entered to the competition for the iPad – please read the T&Cs: Competition Terms and Conditions.